General information regarding the GC weekend
The Galway Cycle is now into it’s 27th year and is going stronger then ever! Over these 27 years over €1,000,000 euro has been raised for various Irish charities!
If you are considering joining us for the coming year please have a look around our website and feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
This year the Galway Cycle will take place on the weekend of the 28th to the 30th of March. Over this weekend we hope to have up to 300 cyclists on the road as well as a convoy of collectors and support!
In a nutshell the weekend goes something like this …..
- Leave Maynooth nice and early on Friday wearing your FREE GC’14 jersey
- 4 stops on route where food and drinks are all supplied
- Arrive into Galway as a CHAMPION
- Check into your FREE accommodation in Sleepzone in Galway city
- Head over to Monroes for some FREE dinner and a night of dancing/drinking and craic!
- Collect on the streets of Galway on Saturday wearing your FREE GC’14 hoodie, making as much money as possible for this years charity PWSAI
- Out to Monroes again on the Saturday night for more food and the presentation of the cheque to the charity!
- Then it is just the small feat of cycling back to Maynooth on the Sunday!
And don’t forget … if you do not want to be on the bike for all that time, come as one of our COLLECTORS!