Galway Cycle 2016 Charity Nomination Update
Following an EGM on 28-Sept-2015 at which a motion to remove article 2.6 from the constitution was passed, the nomination process for the 2016 Galway Cycle charity has been reopened. Charities can be nominated via this form.
Please note the following updates as a result of the EGM:
- Nominations made in the previous call will not be counted. If you nominated a charity in the previous call, please ensure to nominate them again.
- This round of nominations will be open until October 7th, and voting on the long-list will take place from October 7th until October 14th.
- The AGM to choose a charity partner from the shortlist and elect a new committee will take place on October 20th, in JH1.
- Following the removal of article 2.6, any charity previously funded by the Galway Cycle (including those within the last 5 years) is now eligible for nomination.
- Charities must still be nominated by a previous participant of the Galway Cycle, and also be based in Ireland and centred around children.
If you have any questions, please contact us.